Date added: 01/16/2023
Autumn Lake Healthcare at Cherry Lane
Autumn Lake Healthcare at Cherry Lane is seeking LPN’s. The ideal candidates must be devoted and compassionate about their chosen career and have an active certification. We are looking for LPN’s who are dependable, self-motivated, team player and flexible. LPN’s are the eyes and ears for our Residents and play a very important role.
*We also have NEW weekend rates ask us!!!! $2,000 sign-on bonus for Full-timers and $1,000 for Part-timers!*
Qualifications for a LPN:
- LPN license in MD is required
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an understanding of the duties involved.
Skills of an LPN: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a Autumn Lake Healthcare at Cherry Lane employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages, PTO, and insurance plans
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance